Pressurized 200 LPD FPC MG Rama Solar Water Heater
“No more bahana for nahana
jab ho garam paani ne nath nibhana”
Getting worried about chilling water in the winters or Electricity bills due to electric geyser.
- Put our Quality assured solar water heater and get freedom from electricity bills or fuel and no fumes.
- These water heater solutions are perfect for Residential, institutional, industrial water heating and run without any power supply.
Key features –
Quantity litter Per Day -200 LPD
Number of people can be served – 8
Type of Water – Hard water / soft water
Type of Solar water heater – Pressurized FPC
Warranty – 2 years
Product description –
• Maximum water temperature (°C) – 90°C
• Material of tank – Borosilicate 3.3 glass
• Number of Collector – 2
• Shipping Charges – Extra
Pay Only 10% NOW
Rest On Despatch
+91 8882210166 for Assistance
Check serviceability and payment options at your location.
Want more than 5 quantity of this product? Get price click here
Product Features :
The pressurized solar water heater has the following characteristics:
• Sealed solar fluid loop containing a solution of propylene glycol antifreeze and water.
• Heat exchanger is wrapped around the tank, so only one pump is needed.
• The solar storage and backup water heating are accommodated in one tank.
1. How does the product work? What is it used for?
Solar water heater uses sun light to provide hot water for bathing, washing and cleaning etc. Solar water heater, majorly installed at rooftop collects energy from sun during the day time and stores hot water in the insulated tanks to be used whenever required.
2. How to calculate capacity the Capacity of Solar water heater, I need
One adult shower need is around 25 L of water every day. You can multiply total number of people in your family with 25 L and calculate the water capacity.
3. Can I get hot water during the night?
Yes, solar water heater usages sun light to heat the water and stores hot water in the insulated tanks which can be used during morning, evening and even in night.
4. What happens to the water heating on a dull / cloudy / rainy day?
Yes. Although the heat output of the solar collector is reduced on overcast days, it will still be able to provide heating. Four and half hour sunlight can give good heated water.
₹ 48,696.00 price_including_tax
|Duration||Interest %||Emi Per Month|