400 LPD ETC SOLAR WATER HEATER (MILD STEEL COATED TANK) IGSSSSWHETC400
Getting worried about chilling water in the winters or Electricity bills due to electric geyser.
- Put our Quality assured solar water heater and get freedom from electricity bills or fuel and no fumes.
- These water heater solutions are perfect for Residential, institutional, industrial water heating and run without any power supply.
Key features :
• Quantity litter Per Day – 400 LPD
• Number of Tank – 2 x 200 L
• Number of people can be served – 16
• Type of Water – Hard water / soft water
• Type of Solar water heater – ETC
• Warranty – 5 years with water hardness less than 300 ppm TDS”
• Installation cost extra.
Product description –
• Maximum water temperature (°C) – 90°C
• Material of tank – Mild Steel epoxy coated inner Tank
• Number of tubes – 40
• Inner tank material – PUF Water
• Insulation Thickness: 1.8 mm
• Shipping Charges – Extra
Pay Only 10% NOW
Rest On Despatch
+91 8882210166 for Assistance
Check serviceability and payment options at your location.
Want more than 5 quantity of this product? Get price click here
Know How :
A typical 400 LPD (liter per day) system is sufficient to provide approximately 400 liters of hot water at an average temperature of 65°C every day on all sunny days. This helps save approximately 16 units of electricity daily (equivalent energy consumed by an electrical geyser) offering cost benefits of approximately Rs 16,000 per year.
1. How does the product work? What is it used for?
Solar water heater uses sun light to provide hot water for bathing, washing and cleaning etc. Solar water heater, majorly installed at rooftop collects energy from sun during the day time and stores hot water in the insulated tanks to be used whenever required.
2. How to calculate capacity the Capacity of Solar water heater, I need
One adult shower need is around 25 L of water every day. You can multiply total number of people in your family with 25 L and calculate the water capacity.
3. Can I get hot water during the night?
Yes, solar water heater usages sun light to heat the water and stores hot water in the insulated tanks which can be used during morning, evening and even in night.
4. What happens to the water heating on a dull / cloudy / rainy day?
Yes. Although the heat output of the solar collector is reduced on overcast days, it will still be able to provide heating. Four and half hour sunlight can give good heated water.
- Delivery Time : 2-3 Weeks
-Return and Refund Policy.
₹ 45,000.00 price_including_tax
|Duration||Interest %||Emi Per Month|