8KW OFF GRID System
“Ab power cut ki tension khatam
honge kam bina rukawat”
- States Catered :Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, UP.
- Features of Roof top project
- Solar roof top kits offer efficient and economic ways to harness the solar energy touching your roof tops/home to generate electricity.
- It work as ATM that regular pay you.
- frugal & efficient way to power up your home with solar.
- Independence from untimely power cuts.
- Independence from ever increasing power tariffs.
- Very low maintenance cost and no fuel cost with long life.
- Weatherproof and eco-friendly.
- Grid will work as a backup 24×7
- Includes solar modules, inverter, charge controller etc.
Check serviceability and payment options at your location.
Want more than 5 quantity of this product? Get price click here
- Solar Module Detail:
- Make : Lubi/Vikram
- Wattage of each module : 250 watt
- Number of Module : 32
- Efficiency : 16.9%
- Type of module : Polycrystalline
- Warranty : 25 years
- IEC Certification : yes
- Inverter Detail:
- Make : Luminous
- Rating KW per inverter : 8 Kw
- Quantity : 1
- Efficiency : 95-98%
- Number of Phases : three
- With MPPT Tracker : yes
- Warranty : 5 years
- Battery Detail:
- Make : Exide/Luminous
- Type of Battery : Lead Acid
- Number of Battery : 26
- Warranty : 5 years
- Balance of System:
- Module mounting structure : GI
- ACDB with AC MCB and Surge: Schnider
- AC & DC Cabling : Polycab
- MC 4 Connectors : yes
- Earthing System : JVS
- Payment Terms:
- 20% with PO
- 70% on dispatch
- 10% on installation
- Area Required : minimum unshaded area required ≥ 960 square feet
- System cost includes : Installation Cost
- Transportation cost : Extra as per location
- Terms and Condition : Mobilisation of work after 14 days of realization of 20% of the payment.Standard terms and condition apply.
- -Delivery Time : 2-3 Weeks
- -Return and Refund Policy.
₹ 568,000.00 price_including_tax
|Duration||Interest %||Emi Per Month|
An off-grid solar system is designed for the power needs of mid-to-large size homes. Unlike a grid-tie solar system, off-grid systems have no connection with the utility grid and must make all the electricity necessary for your home.
Off-grid solar systems operate from the stored energy in a battery bank. Solar panels are used to keep the battery bank charged. Your off-grid solar system has to be sized properly to support your daily power needs and replace the stored energy pulled from the battery bank. The custom designed kits below include the major components needed for your off-grid system.
Off-grid living is appealing for many reasons. Maybe your utility company is unreliable or power from the utility company in your area is too expensive. Regardless of your reason(s) for going off-grid the first step to determining the best off-grid solar kit for you is to determine how much power, you will need to produce and store.for that purpose you can try our off grid calculator below.
Determining how much power you will need Calculating the amount of battery storage required Calculating the number of solar panels needed for your location Identifying a solar charge controller Selecting an Inverter Balance of System (BOS).
Back up Time of Battery = Battery Volt x Battery AH rating / Total watts on Load for eg. if we talk about running 4 fans(280 watts),4 light(48),television (155 watts) that toals to 483 watts if we calculate the backup time for this load you can run the whole system up to approx 6 hrs taking into consideration the losses involved.you can take advantage of this backup at night time or in overcast days when your solar is giving optimum output.
Yes we have finance option with multiple banks you can click on the below link to know more. https://www.indiagosolar.in/finance/
You have to pay 20% at the time of order and 70% at the dispatch time and 10% after installation.