3 KW OFF-GRID SOLAR ROOFTOP KIT
“Ab power cut ki tension khatam
honge kam bina rukawat”
– For Maharashtra the above prices are inclusive of all charges & for other states transportation , Installation & Taxes charges are extra.
The off-grid solar rooftop kit harnesses the Sun’s energy to light up your home and power your appliances. It gives you uninterrupted power and lowers your electricity bills. The Solar cells in the system converts the Sun’s energy directly into electricity. This electricity is stored in the battery and used for powering the loads.
-The minimum shadow free area required ≥ 360 square feet.
Features of Roof top project
Solar roof top kits offer efficient and economic ways to harness the solar energy touching your roof tops/home to generate electricity.
-It work as ATM that regular pay you.
-frugal & efficient way to power up your home with solar.
-Independence from untimely power cuts.
-Independence from ever increasing power tariffs.
-Very low maintenance cost and no fuel cost with long life.
-Weatherproof and eco-friendly.
– Compact, safe, portable and easy to operate do-it-yourself kit.
– Produces 12 unit of electricity everyday.
– Can run 7 Fan , 2 Laptop, 7 X 9 W CFL Light, 7 X 5 W Led Bulbs, 6 Mobile Charger, 2 TV, 1 Refridgerator, 1 Owen (As per general usage Pattern)
– Prices Exclusive of Taxes
– Prices are for ex-works Pune.
– Prices exclusive of installation and commissioning charges
– Warranty: One years for the entire system, 2 years for Inverter and Batteries, 5 years for solar panels (25 years performance warranty for 80% output).
Please see the video for demonstration:
1.Solar Panel Installation:
Check serviceability and payment options at your location.
Want more than 5 quantity of this product? Get price click here
Solar Panels :
Total power per module - 300 Wp
No. of panels - 10
Efficiency - 16.9%
Solar Inverter :
Total Output power - 5 kVA
Nominal Voltage - 96 V
Efficiency - 95-98%
Solar Tubular Battery :
Capacity - 150 Ah (no. of batteries - 6)
Total backup - 8 hours
- Module Mounting Structure : Galvanized Iron / Mild Steel
- Other Package Inclusions : Cables & Earthing
- Can run 7 Fan , 2 Laptop, 7 X 9 W CFL Light, 7 X 5 W Led Bulbs, 6 Mobile Charger, 2 TV, 1 Refridgerator, 1 Owen (As per general usage Pattern)
-Transportation : Extra as per location
- Installation : Included
- Warranty: One years for the entire system, 2 years for Inverter and Batteries, 5 years for solar panels (25 years performance warranty for 80% output)
Area : Minimum unshaded area required ≥ 360 square feet
Payment Terms: 20% with PO, 70% on dispatch, 10% on installation
- Delivery Time : 2-3 Weeks
-Return and Refund Policy.
₹ 213,000.00 price_including_tax
|Duration||Interest %||Emi Per Month|
An off-grid solar system is designed for the power needs of mid-to-large size homes. Unlike a grid-tie solar system, off-grid systems have no connection with the utility grid and must make all the electricity necessary for your home.
Off-grid solar systems operate from the stored energy in a battery bank. Solar panels are used to keep the battery bank charged. Your off-grid solar system has to be sized properly to support your daily power needs and replace the stored energy pulled from the battery bank. The custom designed kits below include the major components needed for your off-grid system.
Off-grid living is appealing for many reasons. Maybe your utility company is unreliable or power from the utility company in your area is too expensive. Regardless of your reason(s) for going off-grid the first step to determining the best off-grid solar kit for you is to determine how much power, you will need to produce and store.for that purpose you can try our off grid calculator below.
Determining how much power you will need Calculating the amount of battery storage required Calculating the number of solar panels needed for your location Identifying a solar charge controller Selecting an Inverter Balance of System (BOS).
Back up Time of Battery = Battery Volt x Battery AH rating / Total watts on Load for eg. if we talk about running 4 fans(280 watts),4 light(48),television (155 watts) that toals to 483 watts if we calculate the backup time for this load you can run the whole system up to approx 6 hrs taking into consideration the losses involved.you can take advantage of this backup at night time or in overcast days when your solar is giving optimum output.
Yes we have finance option with multiple banks you can click on the below link to know more. https://www.indiagosolar.in/finance/
You have to pay 20% at the time of order and 70% at the dispatch time and 10% after installation.