2 Watt Solar LED light
“Hold the sunlight in your hand”
It is a multipurpose solar LED light with zero carbon emission that offers a range of solutions which can be used as a wall light, ceiling light, table lamp and a portable light as well as a power pack to charge cell phones or tablets or any low power consuming device.
Suitable for both urban and rural markets as it’s simple to use and can be instantly re-configured in various forms to enable multiple uses. It is designed so well that it can look great on the table of a CEO and so rugged that workers in fields may use it without fear of breaking it. Solar energy being ubiquitously available, ECCODIVA is a bottom up way to deliver energy to the poor.
Flat Rs.200 off
Get Rs.200 Off on orders above Rs.5000
Check serviceability and payment options at your location.
Want more than 5 quantity of this product? Get price click here
Highlights of Product
- Solar Ready
- Battery back-up of 10 Hours in the highest Brightness mode, and a 250 hour Battery back-up in the Night-Lamp Mode.
- Faster Charging (Full charge in 4 Hours with Mains Adaptor)
- Energy Efficiency
- Micro-Controller based design delivers High Charging Efficiency & LED drive
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for efficient solar charging
- Over Charge and Deep Discharge Protection
- High performance Lithium Ion battery
- Flexi- Charging With both Solar and Mains
- Power Pack for powering up and charging Mobile Phones, tablets, iPad and other USB devices, Satellite Phones, Wireless Radios, GPS and other devices
- 4 Brightness Levels
- Provides a LUX of 800 at a distance of 1 foot in its brightest mode
- Longer backup time with User Interface for battery health indicator
- Multiple Charging options
- Solar Panel Grid electricity (90V-270V AC) Dynamo, Car Charger
- Home lighting
- Two international patents filed
- Micro Controller based Software controls the Driving and Charging Efficiencies of the light and manages the High power 1Watt LED.
- The Micro-Controller has a unique feature of Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) that allows Solar Charging from Dawn to Dusk, unlike a lot of solar products that need the sun-altitude to be higher for efficient charging.
- Gives a battery back-up of 10 Hours in the highest Brightness mode, and a 250 hour Battery back-up in the Night-Lamp Mode.
- Lamp to be charged between 90V to 280V, since in India and many other developing countries Grid based Power supply is un-reliable.
- ECCODIVA has the ability to be re-programmed using a 3 pin access, to be able to upgrade software to enhance energy-efficiency and also to add new features into the light, which may emerge, based on market feedback – like number of brightness levels, brightness, color of light, etc.
- It uses Lithium Ion Battery that can withstand high voltage fluctuations and has Smart Battery Indicators for four light levels.
₹ 2,862.00 price_including_tax
|Duration||Interest %||Emi Per Month|