Solar Box cooker (Small Model) 2- 4 member – 4 jar
₹ 5,980.00 price_including_tax
A solar cooker is a device which uses the energy of direct sunlight to heat, cook or pasturise drink. Many solar cookers currently in use are relatively inexpensive, although some are as powerful or as expensive as traditional stoves and advanced, large-scale solar cookers can cook for hundreds of people. Because they use no fuel and cost nothing to operate, many nonprofit organizations are promoting their use worldwide in order to help reduce fuel costs (especially where monetary reciprocity is low) and air pollution.
• Best and affordable way to fight Global Warming at micro level.
• The most cost effective way of cooking.
• Life of around 5 years and more.
• No maintenance required as manual tracking.
Tech specifications –
• 85% reflectivity of reflectors
• Long life of the box cooker
• Easily portable with the help of castor wheels
• Curved surface ends for safety of the users to prevent cuts and bruises.